Listing a mobile home in a park - guidelines
- Residential listing – Property type = Mobile Home
- Legal description = No real estate
- Title = Lot Rental
- Lot size = 0
- Monthly Fees = $ (ie. Monthly lot rental)
Recommended disclosures to consumers and brokers through a note in General Remarks or CSPAL to consumers AND to Realtors in the Realtor Remarks such as:
- Personal property only – no real estate transferred
- No real estate included in transaction
Single Family Detached refers to habitable homes and the land they sit on. This should not be used when no real property (land) is being offered for sale.
Please note that sales of more than 1 mobile/manufactured home per year without real estate requires a Wisconsin mobile home sales license. See Wisconsin Administrative Code SPS 305.003(38).
You may find the DSPS overview document for manufactured home sales licensing here:
The Wisconsin Administrative Code regarding manufactured home dealers can be found here: