I have a dispute with another REALTOR. What are my options?

You should first verify the that the other person is a REALTOR who is either a member of NWAR or a subscriber with GNMLS.  If they are neither, then they have not agreed let NWAR handle any disputes involving them and it must be resolved through their local board or other means (court, DSPS, etc).  To determine a REALTOR's local board (if he/she is not a GNMLS subscriber), visit: https://www.wra.org/Find-A-Realtor/.

Once you verify that NWAR is the proper jurisdiction, then you may request one of four types of dispute resolution methods:  Ombudsman service, mediation, arbitration, and/or an ethics hearing.  To learn more about each of these dispute resolution methods and the forms/instructions/timeframes for filing, visit https://northwoodsrealtors.org/nwar-members/professional-standards-code-of-ethics/.