A new season of Lunch & Learns starts up Wednesday 10/14 from 11:45a-1:00p on the topic of "Working in the Cloud". NWAR Education Cmte Chair Andy Harris will go over how he and many other REALTORS are using a variety of cloud tools to safely serve customers & clients. Topics he will cover include cloud storage, PC & data security, photo editors, secure communication tools, expense tracking, agent websites and more.
Here is our full season of Lunch & Learns from 11:45a-1:00p on the 2nd Monday each month thru May:
- Oct 14 - Working in the Cloud (webinar)
- Nov 11 - Xposure CMAs, Agent Sites & Reports (webinar)
- Dec 9 - No class - Happy Holidays!
- Jan 13 - Short-Term Rentals (webinar)
- Feb 10 - Lead Generation & Social Media (live or virtual TBD)
- Mar 10 - Count GIS Mapping Systems (live or virtual TBD)
- Apr 14 - Showings 101 (live or virtual TBD)
- May 12 - Home Inspections (live or virtual TBD)
CLICK HERE to complete our L&L interest poll to inform us of any L&L classes that interest you (and mark your calendar).
We will email you the week prior of any that interest you with more info to confirm if you are able to attend.