GNMLS Membership & Dues
Thinking about joining the Greater Northwoods MLS? Only a Wisconsin-licensed firm that holds REALTOR membership may join our REALTOR-owned MLS. If you are an agent practicing under a broker, you may not join by yourself.
Here are some steps/requirements:
- REALTOR member firm (brokerage or appraisal) with membership to any board of REALTORS
- $1000 initial fee per firm (sole proprietor, corporation, etc.)
- $40* monthly per licensee** registered to firm and all branch offices within GNMLS jurisdiction***
- Subscriber fees assessed for ALL licensees at participating offices regardless of whether licensees choose to participate in the MLS unless a waiver of dues has been granted. The GNMLS Brokerage Application includes an application for waiver.
- If firm has branch offices outside GNMLS jurisdiction, those branches are not required to join (but can join without incurring additional $1000 fee - just $40 for each licensee at branch office)
- Appraisal offices pay for a single subscriber
- Within 60 days of joining, all new subscribers must attend MLS orientation at the Board office (or review training materials and complete an exam)
- Electronic lockbox program available optionally
- More details may be found in the GNMLS Brokerage Application and the GNMLS Policies and Procedures
* Fees are subject to change
** Licensed in any state
*** GNMLS Jurisdiction: Forest, Iron, Langlade, Lincoln, Oneida, Price & Vilas Counties in Wisconsin